TransArtists invites you to a webinar about i-Portunus, mobility funding scheme for artists and creators
i-Portunus continues to support the mobility of artists, creators and cultural professionals among all countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme. A second pilot project was selected and co-funded by the Creative Europe program and a consortium headed by Goethe-Institut with Institut français and Izolyatsia.
On Wednesday 3 February 2021 TransArtists organises a webinar about i-Portunus. During this webinar, representatives from the consortium will give more details about i-Portunus, as well as focus on the current open calls – for music, literary translation and architecture. There will also be a presentation from two artists who were beneficiaries of the funding scheme in 2019.
- 13.00 – 13.05 – Welcome, by Bojana Panevska, advisor TransArtists
- 13.05 – 13.20 – General information on i-Portunus, by Fanny Rolland, residencies division at Institut français, Paris
- 13.20 – 13.40 – Current open calls, by Alan Quireyns, Project coordinator i-Portunus, Goethe-Institut, Brussels
- 13.40 – 13.45 – TransArtists database & i-Portunus, by Bojana Panevska
- 13.45 – 14.00 – Presentation from two artists
- 14.00 – 14.30 – Q & A
Please use this online form to subscribe for the webinar, and we will send you an email with a link.
* This is the first of the 5 planned webinars for this year – the next one will be a training scheduled for 17 February 2021. If you want to receive more info or already subscribe, please contact [email protected]