We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
DutchCulture is the controller of your personal data. Here is our complete contact information:
1017 CA Amsterdam
RSIN number 8513.55.730.B01
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data - personal or otherwise - for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It may include the following data:
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet (.org., .com, .nl etc);
- the IP address assigned to you; Dutchculture + IP address
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences;
- your personal information (only after giving explicit consent).
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
3.1 We process your data for various purposes. For each purpose, only the data relevant to the pursuit of the purpose in question are processed. The processing consists of any operation (manual or automated) on a personal data. DutchCulture collects, stores and uses its Users’ data for the following purposes, in particular:
- to establish, carry out and conduct the contractual relationship with the User;
- to analyse, adapt and improve the content of the Website, especially the DutchCulture DataBase;
- to provide the Website;
- to allow the User to receive messages and, if User has given his or her consent, newsletters or mailings;
- to facilitate the availability and use of the Website;
- to personalize the User's experience on the Website;
- to respond to requests for information or other questions;
- to allow you to participate in events;
- for any marketing activities and promotions proposed by DutchCulture to Users who have given their consent;
- to inform them about any changes on the Website and its features;
- for any other purpose to which the User has expressly consented.
3.2 The legal basis of the processing of your personal data is based on:
- your consent;
- the execution of any request from you; We do need to collect some of your data to answer any request from you. If you choose not to share this data with us, it may render the performance impossible;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, or
- our legitimate interest, provided that it is in accordance with your interests, freedoms and fundamental rights.
We have a legitimate interest in providing you with this information and interacting with you, especially to respond to your requests or improve our services, prevent abuse and fraud, control the regularity of our operations, exercise, defend and preserve our rights, for example in litigation, as well as evidence of a possible violation of our rights, manage and improve our relations with you, continually improve our website and our services, unless such interests are supplanted by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data. We take care in any case to maintain a proportionate balance between our legitimate interest and respect for your privacy.
If the legal basis of our treatment is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to withdrawal.
In the context of direct marketing, this means that you can unsubscribe at any time from newsletters and other communications from us. You will be put in "opt-out". You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newletter or sent us an email at [email protected]
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Functional data such as the date and time of your access to our website, the pages you have viewed, or your location data, are collected automatically through servers consulted and a functional cookie placed on our website. Other data is only communicated to us by your active intervention. This is the case when you register for an event or a newsletter.
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: [email protected] We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees and subcontractors have access to your data only to the extent necessary for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality. We do not share your data with persons or parties outside the organisation unless clearly mentioned.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We do not transfer your data abroad unless clearly mentioned.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCTS ?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will send you our newsletter, communication about a specific event or topic and propose to you other similar services that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newletter or sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website is not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: [email protected]
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.
You can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority:
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG, The Netherlands
Tel.: (+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00