TransArtists workshops in 2016
This year we continue our collaboration with art schools, academies and other art organisations to provide workshops for artists about artist-in-residence opportunities worldwide and other forms of mobility. Here is an overview of recent workshops as well as other educational activities we took part in:
- 29 January: workshop during the career day of the Sint Joost Academy, Breda, The Netherlands
- 16 February: workshop for fourth year students at the Minerva Academy, Groningen, The Netherlands
- 18 February: workshop at the Amsterdam Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 25 February: workshop during the international conference on Opportunities in the Arts of TransCultural Exchange, Boston University, MA, USA
- 17 March: information booth at the Future Market of the Rietveld Academy, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 11-12 May: workshop at the Rietveld Academy followed by portfolio viewings for students and alumni of Rietveld Academy and Sandberg Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 4 October: workshop at ZK/U, Berlin, Germany, organised by Kulturförderpunkt Berlin
- 15 October: workshop at FLACC, Genk, Belgium
- 9 November: workshop at Mains d'Oeuvres, Saint Ouen, France
- 5 December: workshop at Minerva Academie, Groningen, The Netherlands
Furthermore, TransArtists took part in the fourth symposium on Creative Producing / New Environments on Learning - by IETM and the Amsterdam Theatre School. Bojana Panevska gave a presentation to art schools professionals on how to integrate residency models into education systems.
Interested to take part in our workshops ? Follow closely our announcements, contact your art school and have a look here to request a workshop.