- to promote contemporary art in all its diverse forms within an international context.
- to stimulate creativity through direct contact with other international artists and build up collaborations.
- to set up an exchange of ideas within various disciplines of contemporary art practice
- to establish workshops, exhibitions and performance possibilities.
- regular meetings from our international artist group in Zürich, workshops, performance evenings.
4 guest rooms, studios, performance possibility.
Double and single bedrooms available, bathroom, kitchen.
The house has four guest rooms, a garden with a large swimming pool, a large studio and plenty of space for encounters.
Surrounded by the Table Mountain National Park which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located about 300m away from the beach on which many surfers gather each night to wait for the perfect wave. Kommetjie is a small, sunny fishing village on the Atlantic coast of the Cape Peninsula located close to Cape Town.