Call for Artists
Call for Artists
Are you looking to participate in a festival, exhibition, contest, creative collective, art project? Scroll through the ads here below for all kinds of open calls.
Please note that this is a free posting board, not curated or edited by the DutchCulture | TransArtists team. We do not take any responsibility of double checking all the calls published on this page.
Read here how to proceed to add or remove an open call from this page.
Call for artists
22/07/2019 - 12:24
Saigon Experimental Film Festival II
Working with underground DEO cinema and artist bar 289E, we will be holding our next screening at A. Farm, a local artist residency located in a converted factory at the edge of Saigon. Our goal is to generate interest in experimental cinema and video art in Vietnam.
Genre focus: experimental, abstract, video art, documentary.
email: saigonexperimental [at] gmail.com
18/07/2019 - 12:57
FAKfulness Magazine 2nd ISSUE Open Call
FAKfulness Art Magazine is an international artist-run publication dedicated
To showcasing and promoting experimental and progressive contemporary art.
FAKfulness Art Magazine is pleased to announce and Open Call for the 2nd Issue of mag.
We welcome original and innovate approaches to a number of problems related to
“ON REALITY OF HUMAN BODY” theme.
Artists 18 and older are welcome to apply with works in any medium: painting, sculpture, digital, printmaking, fiber, photography, mixed media, installation and more.
Artists from all countries are welcome to submit.
This publication will be released online on 1st October 2019
To submit Artwork:
Select 3 examples of your work to submit.
There is no submission fee
email: pkuszynski [at] op.pl
17/07/2019 - 16:18
Art Comes Alive
$300,000+ in awards to artists aside...
For over twenty-five years, ADC has been dedicated to showcasing and selling the best local and regional artists' works. These artists have been placed in some of the most prestigious corporate and private collections in the country. ART COMES ALIVE allows ADC to continue its mission to help artists be more successful, introducing their work to a new audience of collectors, gallerists, and professional art buyers.
Be acknowledged for your talents
email: tanya [at] adcfineart.com
16/07/2019 - 21:16
18th Annual Indian Wells Arts Festival
The 18th annual Indian Wells Arts Festival...an International Palette! Join more than 10,000 art enthusiasts, collectors and serious buyers in attendance, April 3, 4 & 5, 2020, at one of the most pristine venues in the beautiful Palm Springs Desert Resorts area, the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home to the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament, Indian Wells, California.
Celebrating its 18th year of success, artists travel from across the nation and from as far as Japan, Africa, Central and South America, Europe and beyond each year to showcase their contemporary and traditional fine art and high-quality craft. A total of 200 artists are selected to participate by jury, with the 2020 Indian Wells Arts Festival's Primary Jury deadline set for October 21, 2019, and 50 places held for the Secondary Jury deadline of January 6, 2020.
Open to all media artist, 35 mediums and categories are judged for awards in painting, drawing, 2D and 3D mixed media, printmaking, photography and other 2 dimensional as well as sculpture, jewelry, hand-woven textile or fiber, non-functional, utilitarian, wearable-art and found art.
• Booth Fees affordably range from $300 for a 10' by 10' single space and $600 for a 10' by 20' double space, with electricity optional at an additional fee
• Reported sales of $750,000 in 2019 are fostered by the Festival's established reputation for fine and high-quality art
• Ranked consistently as one of the 30 Best Fine Art Shows in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine
• Privately gated venue with 24-hour security and unparalleled state-of-the-art facilities which include on-call booth sitters, free Wi-Fi internet access, and luxury on-site restrooms
Artist Deadline to Apply Primary Jury: October 21, 2019 ($35 Jury Fee)
Notification of Applicant Status in Primary Jury: November 22, 2019 (by post mail)
Artist Deadline to Apply Second Jury: January 6. 2020 ($50 Jury Fee; 50 spaces reserved for this deadline)
Notification of Applicant Status for Second Jury: January 27, 2020 (by post mail)
#3 So-Cal Getaway by the Examiner • "Best of the Best" by Palm Springs Life Magazine
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2020
• On-going artist promotion opportunities through artist spotlights across all IWAF social media and in video podcasts; and IWAF blog features, all at no additional cost to the artists
• Robust $75K advertising campaign with strong public relations, print including major periodical such as LA Times and luxury lifestyle publications, and broadcast media coverage; digital and electronic marketing with geo-fencing, social media campaigns and media partnerships; local and select major-market editorials and press releases
• Top professionals from the staging, interior design and realty businesses along with elite media and influencers invited as VIPs
• Easy artist Check-in and Express Check-out
• Real-time show updates and communications via text message
• Complimentary artist hospitality with fresh snacks and beverages
• Live jazz and entertainment ambiance
• Guests are greeted as VIPs with free and valet parking available, event programs, and free ‘be-back’ passes
• Interactive activities and artist demonstrations
• Children’s activities and special exhibits
• Gourmet specialties at the Gourmet MarketPlace lining the festival entryway
• Local charities incorporated as Festival Partners, with donations towards their program funds
• Champagne Circle Bar and Oasis Bar service, and full-menu restaurants in the shaded courtyard pavilion
email: info [at] indianwellsartsfestival.com
16/07/2019 - 14:23
OPEN CALL 2020 - INDUSTRA ART
We are announcing an OPEN CALL for exhibition projects for 2020!
email: anna [at] industra.space
16/07/2019 - 10:21
Call for art Performance
The focus of the performance should be a sensorial experience for the public engaged, as well as an introspective research into the deep self.
info [op] g-art-en [punt] space
email: info [at] g-art-en.space
15/07/2019 - 16:16
Call for submissions: Manchester - A Generic City?
Manchester - A Generic City? is a photography book focusing on architectural photography of Manchester in order to explore the idea of The Generic City (an idea proposed by Rem Koolhaas), and to what extent Manchester has come to meet the criteria for this. There has been a dramatic increase in the presence of postmodernist architecture within the city, due to a range of influences in the wake of globalisation, but there still remains a huge presence of architecture which references the city’s role in the industrial age. In a city where buildings of both eras stand prominently next to each other, are they competing visually, or is this a complementary relationship?
Deadline - 10 August 2019
Submit up to 10 photographs in relation to the theme to mcrgeneric [op] gmail [punt] com adhering to the below guidelines
Name (including first & last name)
Title list for photographs (numbered in a way which references the image file name of the respective photographs)
Please ensure images are attached and not embedded in the body of the email
Project statement or supporting text if applicable
email: mcrgeneric [at] gmail.com
15/07/2019 - 03:45
Portfolio Prize 2019 - $500 Award + Fine Art Fair Inclusion
PORTFOLIO PRIZE 2019
| $6 per additional work, maximum 15 works per applicant
ACCEPTED MEDIA |
Photography, Digital art/graphic/design, painting, drawing/illustration, watercolor, collage/mixed media, sculpture, video art.
| Best in Show - $500 award, winning work included in our next fine art fair!
| Honorable Mention - 4 - artists chosen will have their print included in our print rack during Superfine! 2019
Your art + Superfine! DC 2019, the only fine art fair in Washington, DC. Grand prize winner will have their work featured for sale in our booth as well as a $500 award. 4 honorable mention winners will have one print placed for sale in the print rack in our booth.
Apply now with your BEST work, and make your debut on the fine art scene.
Curator | Jeremiah Morris, Specto Art Space Founder
email: contact [at] spectoartspace.com
14/07/2019 - 17:35
Room exchange Den Haag / Berlin
I am a sound artist based in The Hague
I am going to Berlin from the 31st July till the 20th of August and l was wondering if there is someone interested to exchange rooms !
email: jadesaliba [at] gmail.com
10/07/2019 - 12:56
Artqol Magazine - Get Featured in the next issue
Get featured in Artqol Magazine
Spread the story of your art practice!
Artqol magazine is a curated collection of stories behind artists and their works, promoting Artqol's contemporary artists and curator members, with focuses on conceptual, expressive, social, political and environmental art practices.
The magazine is digitally distributed directly to international art professionals, including curators, artists, galleries and art institutions.
Application deadline for the next issue:
August 10th 2019
email: artqol.contact [at] gmail.com