$30 CND / Month
1. A completed application form
2. Visual support material as one or more of the following:
- a link to your website or online portfolio that comprehensively shows your artistic practice
- up to 10 jpeg images (consult the application form for details)
- up to 3 videos or other digital media (consult the application form for details)
3. Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages)
Please submit all required material to: [email protected]
Residency For Artists On Hiatus (RFAOH) is a virtual yet functioning residency available to artists who, for one reason or another, are not currently making or presenting art. The residency exists in the form of a website only, and the residents are selected based on their proposals of "on-hiatus" activities (or non-activities) through international open calls. Selected residents are represented on the RFAOH´s website by a dedicated page where they post periodic reports of their "non-art" endeavours during their residency. The visitors of their page can leave comments or share their reports. A modest stipend will be awarded to successful applicants to assist in their on-hiatus endeavours.
At the conclusion of their residency, residents are expected to submit a final report on how they benefited from or were otherwise influenced by this opportunity. RFAOH plans to publish a full-colour "annual report" to archive paticipants' on-hiatus endeavours each year.
The resident will have a dedicated page within RFAOH website.
Update my listing
If you see an error or omission on this page, please let us know by filling out the update form.
Add your experience
If you would like to share your experience with this residency, please let us know by filling out this form.