$30 CND / Month
1. A completed application form
2. Visual support material as one or more of the following:
- a link to your website or online portfolio that comprehensively shows your artistic practice
- up to 10 jpeg images (consult the application form for details)
- up to 3 videos or other digital media (consult the application form for details)
3. Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages)
Please submit all required material to: [email protected]
Residency For Artists On Hiatus (RFAOH) is a virtual yet functioning residency available to artists who, for one reason or another, are not currently making or presenting art. The residency exists in the form of a website only, and the residents are selected based on their proposals of "on-hiatus" activities (or non-activities) through international open calls. Selected residents are represented on the RFAOH´s website by a dedicated page where they post periodic reports of their "non-art" endeavours during their residency. The visitors of their page can leave comments or share their reports. A modest stipend will be awarded to successful applicants to assist in their on-hiatus endeavours.
At the conclusion of their residency, residents are expected to submit a final report on how they benefited from or were otherwise influenced by this opportunity. RFAOH plans to publish a full-colour "annual report" to archive paticipants' on-hiatus endeavours each year.
The resident will have a dedicated page within RFAOH website.