Partial travel costs and equipment.
In order to apply for the residency, please send an email to email@example.com with the followig details in one single pdf file. Pictures/videos may be sent by wetransfer if necessary.
1. Name, date of birth, place/country of origin
2. Contact details: phone number/email address/ postal address/ website
3. A brief personal introduction
4. A selective and relevant portfolio of recent work and exhibition history + brief text if possible
5. Please conclude by giving an indication of how you would like to use your time in Alessano and what it is you hope to gain from this residency.
Muse Salentine is a non-profit cultural association based in Alessano, Lecce. It organizes musical and cultural events to highlight some of the beautiful or historically interesting places in the Salento peninsula, located in the region of Puglia in Italy. Muse Salentine each year produces a series of concerts of classical music, mainly in the summer,. Events are deliberately kept small and informal, to create a strong link between the artists and the audience. For the 2018 edition, the inaugural project will be the artist residency.
The residency will take place in July in Alessano, and come to an end in an informal exhibition of work to coincide with the festival’s mid-summer concerts. Typically, these evening concerts are attended by an average of 100 guests at a time, and there will be three to four concerts scheduled for the first part of the festival, which generally sits on the end of July and start of August.
Ensuite apartment with small kitchen and living room in a historical palazzo (possibility for family/couple).
Workspace in the village.
Update my listing
If you see an error or omission on this page, please let us know by filling out the update form.
Add your experience
If you would like to share your experience with this residency, please let us know by filling out this form.