Meals, accommodation, work space, materials and transport from & to nearest bus and train stations are provided along with technical support and facilities at no cost to the artist.
Artists are responsible for all other expenses, including the costs of travel and are encouraged to seek financial help for their travel through national or regional funding organizations.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING:
1) A brief CV outlining your previous experience (max. one A4 sheet)
2) A brief artists statement (max. 200 words) outlining a description of your recent work.
3) eight (8) images of recent work (jpeg file format, max. 100dpi) all numbered to correspond with the image information sheet
4) A numbered list of the images submitted with title, date of production, medium and size.
5) Completed application cover sheet in Word .DOC format.
email your application to: [email protected]
LindArt is an artist-led initiative which strives to provide a meeting point for artists working in “traditional” visual disciplines (painting, fine print, drawing). It brings together up to 12 artists of all nationalities for 14 days to work, exchange dialogue and experiment in a way that is mutually beneficial. The platform of the workshop is based upon the motto of “co-operation” with its main idea of gathering the selected artists (that have never met before) into tandems to work during the residency period on a project-theme that is defined beforehand by the organizer. The workshop will close with an exhibition.
Update my listing
If you see an error or omission on this page, please let us know by filling out the update form.
Add your experience
If you would like to share your experience with this residency, please let us know by filling out this form.