L’Estruch, Fábrica de creació de les arts en viu is a Sabadell council equipment with more than twenty years path that reaches a broad spectrum of the contemporary artistic practices. L’Estruch is distinguished by searching permeability amongst disciplines such as dance, circus, visual arts, performance, sound experimentation and technologic development. Its results nourish the international artistic circuit but also other spheres as the social, academic or industrial ones. Nauestruch is the specialized area in visual arts and performance, with specific attention in proposals that work with body politics.
The goals of Nauestruch residencies are:
- Supporting artistic practice.
- Supporting the professionalization of the artistic sector.
- Being a space for exchange between Sabadell, its cultural context and its resident artists.
- Establishing links between local artistic community and others from national nor international ones.
- Blurring limits among disciplines, genders or the diversity of cultural manifestations.
- Creating a temporary group of work and decision made up by the residents.
- A return in form of an activity or presentation of any kind of the work made during the residency. These activities will be included in the programme of L’Estruch.
- Engagement in being part of several activities of dissemination of the production processes, meetings an collective work sessions nor the training programme, considering them as constitutive part of the residency itself.
Accommodation in a shared room.
Private working space depending on the needs of the project.
- Transdisciplinar working environment.
- Conceptual assistance for the development of the proposals.
- Introduction in the cultural context of Sabadell and Barcelona.
- Promotion and dissemination made by Nauestruch.
- List of materials